Avocado and Cucumber Power Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 0 Min | Servings: 1 | Calories: 409
- 2 slices Sargento® Tomato & Basil Jack Cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1/4 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced red onion
- 2 tsp. sunflower seeds
- Pinch hot pepper flakes
- 9 thin slices cucumber
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp alfalfa sprouts
- Lay 1 cheese slice on slice of bread. Mash together avocado, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir in red onion; spread over cheese and sprinkle with sunflower seeds and hot pepper flakes.
- Top with cucumber and radish slices. Top with alfalfa sprouts and another cheese slice. Cap with remaining slice of bread.