Turkey Cheddar & Bacon Melts
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 389
- 4 slices sourdough, rye or pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 3 Tbsp. grainy or spicy brown mustard
- 8 oz. sliced deli smoked turkey breast
- 1/2 apple, unpeeled, thinly sliced OR 4 large slices tomato
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. real bacon bits or crumbled cooked bacon
- Place toast on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread mustard over toast; top with turkey, apple or tomato slices, chees and bacon.
- Bake in a preheated 450°F oven 6 to 8 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.